The WordPress Codex has a Glossary where you can find definitions of many of the key phrases associated with WordPress.
George Magnus is an independent economist and commentator, an Associate at the China Centre, Oxford University, and an adviser to some asset management companies.
He is a regular contributor to the Financial Times, Prospect Magazine and other written media, and appears regularly on BBC TV and radio, Bloomberg TV and other outlets.
- Josephine Moulds, The Daily Telegraph
- How the Chinese markets lost faith in the CCP
China stabilised its equity market before the Lunar New Year holidays, but will this repair faltering confidence? Read more →
- China’s Economy: Cassandra vs. Pollyanna
First published: China Books Review,Read more →
- China’s many systemic problems dominate its outlook for 2024
Japan’s example 30 years ago shows islands of excellence can combine with deep structural imbalances Read more →
- China’s economic troubles will have global consequences
Beware anything that makes a superpower unpredictable Read more →
- Xi Jinping won’t be able to save Communist China from disaster
The drivers of economic dynamism have become the drivers of economic distress Read more →